**God never said it would be easy.....He only said it would be worth it.**
Wow this has been so hard. I have just barely seeing my dad regularly every other weekend and it's fine time this starts happening. I have missed my family so much.....I still miss them everyday, I don't think that Kaysee and I get to see them enough. That will all change though when I get my license. :)
I just want to thank all of my family that has helped Kaysee and I. Thanks to all of you that have fasted, put our names in the temple and prayed for us! It has payed off! :) I know that the suffering isn't totally over but the end of it will come! I am just happy that I get to spend time with my dad and Vanessa, the twins and Mimi. And I can't forget Grandma and Grandpa!
Wowi I have missed them sooo much! Oh and Chad and his family. It has been very difficult for all of us to handle this. It's so hard to go through things like this. And I thank all of you for everything you do for me and Kaysee and even Spencer.
This challenge has taken it's turn on me, in some ways for the worst. I wasn't going to church every sunday and i really didn't think seminary was a good idea. Well I guess I have actually made some good decisions. . . . I have been faithfully going to seminary for the last two years. I LOVE it! :) Seminary has done so many great things for me! I have to especially thank Brother Smith! He was our big blessing in all this mess! Its ironic how God brings us help. Sitting in seminary one day Brother Smith said he lived out in Plain City....Grandma and Grandpa Hill live out here....So I asked him if he knew my dad and the Hill family and he said yes! He was such a blessing! :) I thank him so much for everything....especailly the status reports he gave to Grandma and Grandpa about me! He also helped me start to see that going to church wasn't such and inconvenience! I mean it has been hard to start going to back every sunday...but I am doing my best! He also helped me know that I can turn to the Lord for help when I need it. He said to me. . . "Maybe the reasons God puts us through trials is so that we will turn to him for help.". . . It has stuck with me ever since he said that. And he was so right. I need to have mor faith in the Lord to help me through things me and my family go through.
Today whily watchin General Conference President Monsen said "The Future is as bright as our faith." He is so right! :)
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment